"The line etched into a headstone between the dates of birth and death represent each step we take on earth and every single breath. To many, it is just a hyphen, marking time between the years, but in that little dash is a lifetime of laughter, love, and tears...Time steals our days and hours before we recognize the theft, and we live each day not knowing how much of our dash is left".
-Linda Ellis

Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Your Love Is a Song"

"Your love is a symphony all around me, running through me. Your love is a melody, underneath me, running to me."

 

I've replayed this song around 100 times on my iPod, and about a thousand times in my head. I guess you could say... I kinda like it... A LOT! Songs have a way of representing moments in our lives. It's amazing how you can replay them and almost relive the memory as if it's happening all over again. Today, these lyrics are so much more than words. They are how I feel. I'm grateful for today, and all the days I have had with you! Thanks for changing my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment